the flat is available throughout the year. Weekly 'in-season' bookings are from 3.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. which is usually Saturday to Saturday. Shorter 'out-of-season' Winter breaks are available November - March, see below. Winter break arrival and departure times are by arrangement.
Bookings will be charged at the rate displayed at the time of enquiry.
2024 Standard Tariff:
our standard charges are as follows:
- March until mid- April £380 per week
- Easter & April £505 per week
- May & June £545 per week
- July & August £620 per week
- September £545 per week
- October onward:- PLEASE NOTE we are currently not taking bookings beyond September 2024
a deposit of one third of the total cost rounded to the nearest five pounds (£5) is required at the time of booking. The deposit is only refundable on cancellations made more than six weeks prior to booked date and if the flat is successfully re-let. We strongly advise you to take out insurance to cover the possibility of a cancellation
Booking Form: once you have confirmed availability by email or phone, please complete the booking form HERE: Booking Form 2023 - this will open in a new window and you can 'right-click' with your mouse to either print or save a local copy) and send the completed form together with your deposit.
- Balance due one month prior to arrival. BACS and Credit / Debit cards accepted
- Cheques payable to C. Myhill
- All bed linen is provided
- Towels not included but can be supplied on request at a small charge
- Electricity and storage heating is included
- Coal / wood supplied
- We regret that pets are no longer accepted following several occurrences of damage
- The full fee will be charged in the event of cancellation less than one month before the booked date of arrival
To pay your deposit by BACS, Credit or Debit card, you can call us or fill out the form HERE: Credit Card Details Form - and return it to us by e-mail or in the post.
If you are unable to obtain the booking form or card details form for any reason, please contact us and we will send you a hard copy in the post by return.