the flat is available throughout the year including for short breaks from November to March. Bookings are normally from 3.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure, Saturday to Saturday. Shorter Winter breaks are available November - March, see below.
Bookings will be charged at the rate displayed at the time of enquiry.
our standard charges are as follows:
- Easter period / April £390 per week
- May / June £425 per week
- July / August £495 per week
- September £425 per week
- October £390 per week
- November to March (excl. Christmas and New Year) £275 per week
- Christmas / New Year £495 per 7 days, period to suit calendar
- Winter Breaks: we offer minimum 3 consecutive night breaks from November to March (excluding Christmas & New Year), at £175 for the 3 nights, plus £25 per additional night. These do not have to start on a Saturday but any available day of the week by prior arrangement
a deposit of one third of cost is required at the time of booking. The deposit is only refundable on cancellations made more than six weeks prior to booked date and if the flat is successfully re-let. We strongly advise you to take out insurance to cover the possibility of a cancellation
Booking Form: once you have confirmed availability by email or phone, please complete the booking form HERE: Booking Form 2019 - this will open in a new window and you can 'right-click' with your mouse to either print or save a local copy) and send the completed form together with your deposit.
- Balance payable on arrival. Credit cards accepted
- Cheques payable to C. Myhill
- All bed linen is provided
- Towels not included but can be supplied on request at a small charge
- Electricity is included
- Coal /Wood – we supply one scuttle/basket of each, any additional is charged at actual cost or can be purchased locally
- We regret that pets are no longer accepted following several occurrences of damage
- The full fee will be charged in the event of cancellation less than one month before the booked date of arrival
If you are unable to do this for any reason, please contact us and we will send you a hard copy in the post by return.